Always write “FROZEN” on all sides of the box.
This service is for professional taxidermists in order
to prepare their skins for tanning at Carolina Fur
Dressing. This includes splitting lips, nose, eyes and
turning ears. Remove foot bones and tail on life-size
animals. Completely flesh skin, salt and hang dry.
Turning, Fleshing and Salting prices start at $28 per deer cape. Call for pricing on all other skins.
• ALWAYS WRITE “FROZEN” IN LARGE LETTERS WITH BLACK
MARKER ON ALL SIDES OF THE BOX.
• Always insulate boxes with pink fiberglass or foam house
• Ship UPS or Fed Ex (never US Postal Service).
• Ship on Mondays; all shipments from the western part of the
US should be shipped 3 Day Select.
• Always include a Carolina Fur Dressing packing list with prep
and tanning instructions.
Insulate boxes with pink fiberglass or foam house insulation
Always write “FROZEN”
in large letters with
black marker on all
sides of the box.
We remove the foot bones, turn, flesh and salt hundreds of bears a year ranging from 50 to 700+ lbs.